OPEN - FTE
At Converdy, we help advertisers and businesses reach higher conversion rates by providing them with the world’s fastest landing pages through our unique conversion flow builder.
Our engineers collaborate at every step of the development lifecycle, from gathering insights to better understand customer pain-points and architecting solutions to building, testing and iterating.
If this resonates, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
• Design advanced, performant, and delightful frontend systems
• Embed yourself in our agile environment: planning, pairing, and writing tests. You’ll have an opportunity to deploy to production on your first day!
• Grow as an engineer through peer review and contribution to emerging technology standards/best practice.
• Have a blast chasing big goals with only exceptional people. We love what we do and we make fun, together.
• A love of interface design that shows you prioritize experience over everything else.
Outstanding applicants demonstrate a focus on software total cost of ownership. You grit your teeth over the true maintainability of your code to deliver quality in documentation, performance, monitoring, testing, integration, security, and continuous delivery.
Who we are
We consider working for a fast-paced early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
• A flexible schedule and opportunities to work remotely
• Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
• Freedom to make large early-stage technical decisions
• No office politics and useless meetings
• A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun!
At Converdy, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that building great products is fundamental to fueling our customer’s success.
Sounds like you?
To apply, please let us know why you feel you are a fit for this position and send us some experience, for example, URLs from some projects you worked on, a portfolio, GitHub, or similar.
We will ask our 2 co-founding core developers to check it thoroughly.
Thanks and we’re looking forward hearing from you!
Get in touch on LinkedIn.